We've held «RPA Start» webinar in English. Our senior RPA consultant Dmitriy Kornev talked about the basic robotic process automation things like:
- What RPA robots can do and what they can't,
- Advantages and disadvantages of RPA compared to both human and «classical» automation,
- Top vendors, market situation, robot types and licensing policies,
- Top industry spheres and departments within the company to look for RPA processes.
What is most important, there were described and discussed 4 practical RPA use cases implemented by NFP in following industries and subdivisions:
1. Accounting in Retail
2. Finance in State University
3. Customer support in Pharmacy
4. HR (internal) in Common Service Center
Those cases accompanied with real numbers are a good example of what can be achieved by using an RPA technology and how beneficial it can be.
It was also discussed shortly how to start your RPA journey in company if you haven't done already.
If you missed our webinar but still want to watch it, please request the recording by writing us an email or addressing an online-consultant. We also invite you to participate in our next «RPA Start» webinar on August 8th which is completely free. Besides that, we have a webinar on AnyLogic (Simulation Modeling) at the end of July, join us if you are interested.